Hello From Melbourne Australia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All,

I'm 43 and have recently stumbled across your site while googling for rat bikes. Love your work.
I have decided to expend some creative urges building bikes, partly because my plans to build a trike appear to be out of my budget, and partly because I have become estranged from my bicycle due to a marriage break-up.

Here is a picture of my recently built cruiser. It's a cheap Chinese built cruiser, merged with a mountain bike I got from the pawn shop.
It is still a work in progress and some lights are next. Something chrome with a dynamo would be cool.
IMG_1120.jpg

Here is a picture of me sitting on my bike with a helmet I picked up from a recent trip to Japan.
IMG_1142.jpg

Here is a pic of one of my loves in my life, Suzi my 2010 Suzuki VL250. I painted the whitewalls myself and added some saddle bags. I figure that my bicycle should be at least as comfortable to sit and ride as Suzi.
IMG_5017.jpg

I've got 3 bike bike builds underway at the moment. My latest is a burrito bike for the winter buritto build off. Here is a sneak peak.
100_0506.jpg

My other loves include (in no particular order) my two daughters, my lover kate, and my cat golden and dog Rosie.

I'll see you in the forums.

Welcome! Nice bikes, and the coolest helmet! Planning to get myself something similar when I get my old moped running. :)

Back