Hello from MI sunrise side

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from K-zoo, where are you?

Well now that I have a moment (I have checked out this site til my eyes are buggy and still have not seen it all). First of I love the site I have seen some great bikes and got even more ideas Thanks everyone. I have been building for a few years, I build them outside my shed on a rack that is made of angle iron. I have been married for 17+ years with two kids a teenager (girl) she helps dad with the internet thing, and a nine year old boy (test rider) and I an understanding wife. Like a lot of you I spend a LOT of boulding, thinking about, and dreaming about the next bike. I work in a powder coating shop that supplies most of the tubing I use and all of the paint. My boss even let me put in a work bench to work on the bikes at work when we are a little slow (cool huh)

recycledbikez said:
My boss even let me put in a work bench to work on the bikes at work when we are a little slow (cool huh)

VERY cool! 8) Greetings from the Sunset Side...And BOY does that sun look pretty goin' down over the lake! :mrgreen:

IMG_0798.jpg

Latest posts

Back