hello from michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys, whats goin on. My names Eric, im 15. I buy and sell bikes for some money to buy schwinns and other toys. It gets me kind of mad the fact that people wont buy bikes from me because im 15.

now my bikes?

i dont have enough pictures of what i got(and i have alot)
heres what i can do so far.

l_c91f5009fce108ea1a1f0212ad298c5e.jpg

horrible picture of my 1960 Wasp...i might try posting more tonight

heres an EXAMPLE of what i can do with bikes
start-not bad for 15 bucks
DSC00162.jpg

allmost finish(sold the bike...couldnt finish it)
FORSALE016.jpg

Nice work!

Welcome aboard.

I'm partial to that paint scheme on your Wasp....here's my 1960 Spitfire. :wink:

100_5743.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Nice work!

Welcome aboard.

I'm partial to that paint scheme on your Wasp....here's my 1960 Spitfire. :wink:

100_5743.jpg

hah...it is a good paintjob isnt it? I got the emblem and my bars(different from the picture...i gotta post a new one) from some kid down the street, he rides a painted spitfire...verry similar to that year.

Welcome from a fellow Michigander!

Heres some more pics of the wasp...one how it is now and the first day i bought it. Also my jc higgins project that im calling purple people eater...If you want some more pics of my bikes...hey, just ask

bikes003.jpg

kinda miss the rat look
bikes002.jpg

bikes001.jpg

just kinda
bikes004.jpg

Welcome to the group Dingo. Where in the mitten are you from? Great bikes I really dig that Wasp...Kelly

Cool, your over in Chainsaw and Budzillas neighborhood. Do you go to the Ann Arbor/Saline show in the spring? If so we'll probably see you there...Kelly

Flying Dingo, Welcome. Us Michigan guys are starting to get our numbers up on this board! Keep an eye on the events section of the board,we have a few rides over the year that you might be intersted in. We also have a booth at the Ann Arbor/ Saline show. If ya get a chance, try to make it out there. We'll have the FreakBikes out there and you can always count on something crazy going on! We might do a Royal Oak ride again this year and possibly have a bike or two in the Autorama Car show. So keep checking the board. you can also check out http://www.freakbikenation.com for info.
Chainsaw

Back