hello from nh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi i finally decided to join the forum ive been skipping threw for the past few days drooling over all of your sweet bikes its nice to see there are so many other people that love old bikes as much as i do . ive been building bikes myself for about 25 years now when i was young i never had money to buy one so me and my brothers would go to the local dump and scavenge parts to build our own we thought it was rediculous the stuff we would find people would throw out really expensive bikes just because it had a flat tire (which usually just needed to be pumped up) or a masterlink for the chain . now that im older ive grown to love the old ones like some do fine art . ive lived in nh in the same small town for 30 years now i have 2 children that i hope might have the same interest in bikes as i do . at the moment i dont have a bike just a bunch of frames and parts but not enough to build a complete bike i drive buy old farm houses and wonder what might be hiding inside that barn but feel odd asking a stranger to take a look well i look forward to talking with you all thanks for letting me join this awsome site
matt

Welcome tacklebox. I know what you mean about the whole, knockin' on some stanger's door to ask about lookin', I'm not too keen on it either. I see bikes rusting away in people's yards all the time, but I just don't have the "nerve" to go knock. LOL I hope you're able to get a bike together, soon. Looking forward to some pics.

Latest posts

Back