Hello from North of Chicago

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello !

New rat rod member here.. and new bike owner as well.
Ok, so I don't have the bike yet. I special-ordered an Electra Sparker Special (black with orange alloy rims) on Friday. On back-order til May.

I wanted to get on this forum and express my gratitude - this site helped me make the decision on the Sparker - (googled 'Electra Sparker' and this was one of the first sites to come up with pictures and decent info).

A little about me: Illinois-based gal- small-town raised Chicago transplant, now living directly North of the city (Evanston if you are familiar). I love it here - beautiful area, looking forward to riding around! Lake Michigan to the East, Ladd Arboretum/Skokie North Shore Channel Park to the West. Also, I am a professional photographer so I will be taking lots of photos of this gorgeous bike!

I look forward to learning lots!

--autumndh

Welcome.....I'm looking forward to your photos, I'm thinking about getting a sparker as well, they look great on the internet, yet to see one in the flesh though.....going to check them out next weekend!
Hope you can wait patiently until May, I'd be going crazy waiting!!

Jon

Welcome! And love the pics of Sparkers i've seen! .....But very green :mrgreen: about your kneck of the woods you must post plenty of pics of your cycle in your neighbourhood when you get her!
Boris

Latest posts

Back