Hello from Northeastern Pennsylvania!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is John and I am broke. I am also rather... chunky. I decided to get back into cycling for a lot of reasons, but I was looking around and this forum turned out to be the most helpful thing I've done. Thank you all.

I just ordered myself a Husky Cruise Master Trike with a black/white finish. Anyone here ever ridden one? Had to be that due to my weight. Most bikes aren't desinged to hold it, unless I get something like a Trek Navigator 3.0 and add special tires, seat, suspension. Trike on the other hand...

I also found specialty bike shops in my area to be unhelpful. Largest bike store tried to sell me a sport bike (not likely) and then the afore mentioned Trek Navigator with special equipment. Second largest store pointed out the Trike would be my best option, but suggested I buy from Worksman. Not a bad idea, mind you, as Worksman makes fantastic bikes. They are also hideously expensive.

In any case, looking forward to riding again. Hope to see some of you out there!

Back