hello from rat bernardino!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone my name is james im from san bernardino ca, and i happened to get the name of this website from a guy off of craigslist that i traded a trike with, anyway this is the baddest ... website ever for bike builders! i ride a krome killer kruiser im redoing, it will be the evilest bike ever! cant wait to start riding it around, after all the ideas and how-to's on here its gonna be pretty cool to say i got it from RRB.com! heres wat i have so far
101_1865-1.jpg
trust me its only gunna get better!

thanks guys! n who knows maybe girls out there too? glad to be on here and maybe i might need some tech advice from you all one day or vice versa and i would be glad to help you out! :D

i got my license plate kind of mounted on my bike! whatcha think?
101_1928.jpg
MWWWUUUUHAHAHHAHAMMWWUUUUAHAHHAHAHAHA!! YEYAH! NUMBER OF THE BEAST WILL BE UNLEASHED AS SOON AS MY HOMIE CAN CUT ME OUT MY "SHRED EDGE" SUPPORT BARS ON MY SPRINGER! WOOPS! DID I JUST BLURT THE NEXT ADDITION OUT!

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six.
:wink:

Hehe! I didn't know that from Revelation 13:18, although I suspected it might be from there (thanks bikeriderx, you helped me learn something :) ). I kind of got it from Iron Maiden... :D Great song!

Back