Hello from Sacramento!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!
I am Wes D.
I live in Sacramento and i love bikes.
Ive got a 1953 schwinn spitfire on progress, im not sure what style im going for yet but itl get there.

When i got it it was beat up and missing alot, i sandblasted the frame and cleaned all the chrome the best i could.
The forks are bent so i think im going with a monark replica off ebay.
Drum in the front and coaster in the rear, maybe drum if i can find it.

I dont know what rims to use yet.

I love the site!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up Wes, Welcome to the site and the World Famous Meca of Bicycle Building Maniacs. We roll in Sactown on Second Saturdays and post others rides and events here and on CL. Please join us and show off your ride. Keep on Schwinning!

Great. Thanks guys!!!

I will be sure to check out all of the welds on the repop monark and if they need any attention ive got a budy with a sand blaster and welder.

Kuttnhack said:
What's up Wes, Welcome to the site and the World Famous Meca of Bicycle Building Maniacs. We roll in Sactown on Second Saturdays and post others rides and events here and on CL. Please join us and show off your ride. Keep on Schwinning!

hey tell me more about all the events in town.

the spitfire is far from being done but ive got afew road bikes that i ride alot aswell.

id love to come and be apart of everything!!!

Hey all!
Im back from the dead!

Its been several months since ive been on the forum.

Life totally got in the way of anything bike and im really sorry.

I found out my schwinn is a 1952 not a 1953.

Im starting school again, going to gun for that diploma, and i need a bike to ride back and forth.
Ive decided to finish the schwinn, keep it simple and clean.

Hope youve all been well and gotten lots of projects done!!!

Thanks,
Wes D.

Back