Hello from Sactown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Stuart and I have spent the last 2 days lustily navigating this site. I live in Sacramento, I'm a 24 year old Innkeeper at a high end boutique hotel/inn, occasional student, and all around bike nut. My main interest in bikes has been single speed mountain and road bikes, classy old touring and town bikes, and basically any interesting vintage bike stuff. I don't currently have a rat rod, but I have a frame that may become a board tracker ( so awesome, and I had never even seen one before this site!). My current rides are : 2006 redline monocog flight AL SS mountain bike ( my main ride), a bridgestone MB5 single speed (touring/towny style),and a Sekine "world's finest bicycle" I got from a bum for a pack of ciggarettes, cobbled together with bike parts I've accumulated over the last few years. I look forward to tapping into the cumulative knowledge of this great forum!
-Stuart

welcome aboard
check the events section theres an opening party (MikeS' )and hopefully more than just myself riding this sat.(normally take of from college around 6pm)

hey hey welcome from sactown as well. come on by college cyclery and say hi although i might already know ya

As soon as I get my bike together (getting closer and closer) I'd love to head out on the College Cyclery ride. I ride past there all year during school and I love to check out all the graet bikes

hey from sacramento too.

Back