Hello from Saint Augustine Beach

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking here off and on for several years; in fact, I first came across this site while researching restoring vintage Vespas. I always come back for the positive vibe and creativity that exist on this site in abundance. Unlike most of the people on this site, I am not a bike guy, but I have always been a cruiser fan (new and old). I took a renewed interest in cruisers to help rehab an injury, and I found a new passion because of this site. Keep up the good work, Nathan

Went cruising with some friends this week around town, and I thought I would share some photos. Sorry about the poor quality, but the batteries were dieing in the camera.

2010_0713random0008.jpg

2010_0713random0004.jpg

Here are some locals enjoying leftovers from Earl. I know it's off topic, but there are cruisers at the end of the video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/surfstationrepor ... c_rx16QPxc

Thank you for the welcome; this is by far the best site I have been to. Very cool community of builders, and I look forward to building my own bike.

Back