Hello from Small Town, Pa!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

My name is Anthony. I am 24-years-old and just getting into bicycles (again). Like many, I imagine, I became relatively disinterested with bicycles when I got my first car. Now, however, I can't get enough of them. Between my fiancée and I we have six bikes at the moment. I actually bought her a new bike this morning, our first "vintage" bicycle. I bought it about three hours ago, actually; so recently, in fact, that the person I bought it from has yet to remove their eBay listing. You can view it here. What do you guys and gals think of it? The guy I bought it from says that it is a 1961 but I think it is actually a late 1960 (December, I believe) based upon the serial number.

The guy also has this bike for sale. He wants 100$ for it. Should I go back and buy that one, too? I am extremely new to "vintage" bicycles and am not too sure what I have/what I should be looking for.

Thanks in advance!

I am actually from northeastern Pa, a small town named Milford. About an hour and half from New York City and about two and a half from Philadelphia.

Latest posts

Back