Hello From South Milwaukee, WI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I joined several months ago and finally got approved to post... I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to get back into bikes a little bit. Used to build them when I was much much younger and now, I build street rods as a hobby and figured I could use a couple swap meet bikes and one to match one of my project cars... Got back into it after stopping at a bike rummage in another town and came home with a couple bikes... Okay....3 bikes ;)
I have MIG, TIG, Plasma capabilities in my shop along with powder coating, HVLP painting (1-2 or 3 stage painting that I do) All the work I do myself. I have a pretty well equipped shop at home and enjoy building cars... I figured while I am now doing some body work, it might be fun to whip a couple bikes together...

So here's what I have so far...

Started out with this 1957 Schwinn Wasp
Schwinn%2520Wasp.jpg

Here's what it looks like now. Painted Mango Green to match my 1967 VW Beetle on Air Ride... This one is getting a springer fork, slicks front and rear, 26" Banana Seat, 4ft sissy bar and a set of ape hangers....
IMG_0026.JPG

Then I have my 1951 Raleigh Humber Sport
DSCN0182.JPG

DSCN0184.JPG

And of course my wife has the most awesome rat bike... 1943 Schwinn
DSCN0187.JPG

DSCN0188.JPG

DSCN0189.JPG

If anyone in the area needs anything, let me know. I am looking to buy or swap parts or labor for stuff...

Welcome. Now i have a fellow rat bike enthusiast locally that paints bikes.

Back