Hello from Spokane

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi from the NW, I have been lurking on these boards for a while and been planning on getting myself a ratrod. I am in the Navy and am on shore duty now, so I have some time to fool around with some hobbies. My wife and kid jumped onboard and last week we went shopping and got some bikes. My wife's bike is pretty cool and I am envious of that sweet tank. Not to sure of the type of bike, but its a schwinn. Looked up the serial number and looks like it was built in may1955. My son's bike needs a lot of work and from what i can tell its a schwinn. The serial on that says it was built in nov64. My bike is newer but a good start for me to build it into something cool.

Speshul K

Zi6_0320.jpg

.... Dude! You went out & got all those in one week? And the whole family is on board? What a great kick off. I gotta admit, I like your wife's bike the best - those other two things are too new for me but tons of fun nevertheless. Welcome & keep us updated with PICS!

Latest posts

Back