Hello from Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone-I was introduced to this site by a friend (benz), took a gander and liked what I saw. Theres a lot of creativity going around, really nice rides. The main reason I'm here is cuz like all of you, I love being on a bike. Right now I'm getting around on a Haro Flightline Comp (mtnbk), its fun, versatile, and keeps wind in my face. Sadly I'm without a cruiser at the time. Looking to start a build, and hopefully score some free advice :wink: . Really dig the styles and diy approach. Can't wait to get started and get some pics up. Oh, and uh, my names Mike and I'm from San Antonio. Just turned 29, looking for a job (layoff) and otherwise taking it easy....thanks for reading.

Careful, everybody, this mike fella, I don't trust him.....hahaha. :D Just kidding glad you are finally here mike, now go to the classifieds and find a frame already!

MagicRat said:
Hey Mike,Welcome In!
buzzy said:
welcome fellow texan :mrgreen:
benz said:
Careful, everybody, this mike fella, I don't trust him.....hahaha. :D Just kidding glad you are finally here mike, now go to the classifieds and find a frame already!
Thanks gentlemen! Now to find that frame......

Latest posts

Back