hello from the east coast of north cakalaki

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to be a member of the best bike site on the net thanks for all the info and pics you guys know how to build em

JohnnyGooseneck said:
an hour west??? it's not in columbia is it??

Plymouth... if it takes you an hour to get from Nags Head to Columbia then I don't wanna be behind you. haha

haha, true. it took me an hour back in the day before they put that new fangled highway thing through there. those state troopers are wicked. my old man owns Gibbs collision on old 64 down before you hit columbia. if my brother has any good finds down there i'll have to hit ya up!

JohnnyGooseneck said:
haha, true. it took me an hour back in the day before they put that new fangled highway thing through there. those state troopers are wicked. my old man owns Gibbs collision on old 64 down before you hit columbia. if my brother has any good finds down there i'll have to hit ya up!

Now that the "new fangled" highway is there, if you take old 64 back from the beach there is no traffic on it, and you make almost the same time as the big road even going slower and having more stops. When I worked for a uniform company I use to delivery uniforms and towels to Sawyers Body shop just outside Columbia.

ah. sawyers shop is about a mile from my old mans shop. small frickin world. i miss being down there in a sort. i had too much fun out there in the albermarle! do yas all hang out at that giant state lake?? whats it called?? mattamuskeet?? it's really shallow, and gets some wicked waves when the wind blows.

JohnnyGooseneck said:
ah. sawyers shop is about a mile from my old mans shop. small frickin world. i miss being down there in a sort. i had too much fun out there in the albermarle! do yas all hang out at that giant state lake?? whats it called?? mattamuskeet?? it's really shallow, and gets some wicked waves when the wind blows.

Done some fishing in Matamuskeet, you should try lake Phelps for wicked waves and shallow water, the bonus is that it's white sand bottom and crystal clear water, very very cool.

I live in Roanoke Rapids now, but still gotta get back every now and then to do stuff on the house, passing through in August to go to Nags Head for the beach.

thats what it was. i knew i had the name wrong. i've been to phelps but never got a chance to play in there. i heard it gets wicked when a storm rolls through.

Back