hello from the Netherlands

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

i'm marco from the Netherlands.

i started to bild a lowrider bicycle for my kids now that is finisht. i start for a ratbike for me.

here are some pictures. the rest wil follow on another topic. in the BIKE BUILDS.

my kids bike.

23.jpg

22.jpg

and the rat bike under construction

106.jpg

107.jpg

and here a picture of me with my bike

109.jpg

Hi Marco,

What a great present for your kids. That chain guard is fantastic. 8)

Welcome!...........Another "big" dude!

Welcome to the forum. You are very creative and that chain guard is a masterpiece.

Welcome Marco, from another Dutchman.
That's a sweet bike you build for your kid.
The other one is looking good too. I see the same kind suspended mountainbikeframe in there with wich I'm busy building a rat too.

Wave? said:
Welcome Marco, from another Dutchman.
That's a sweet bike you build for your kid.
The other one is looking good too. I see the same kind suspended mountainbikeframe in there with wich I'm busy building a rat too.

do you have some pictures.
where are you located, ik kom uit hapert (bij eindhoven).

8) Welcome Brutus! Your bike looks great and your kids bike is amazing!!! ......and regards the ......''Ik kom uit Eindhoven''..... I have got to say i have been to Eindhoven many, many times!!! We used to call there for a few days either side of ''VW EURO'' my wifes cousin lived there and her aunt still does... its a lovely town and suprised to see it mentioned on here.... i used to look forward to wandering around the town :D

:D ...Ooohh! yeh! to add ...when school finnishes in Eindhoven [or any NL town or village but for me mostly Eindhoven] you want to see the rush of bikes it is AWSOME!!!!!....cant believe no one has been killed lol! :D

do you have some pictures.
where are you located, ik kom uit hapert (bij eindhoven).

I'll post some later, don't have much time at the moment but in 2 weeks vacation starts :D
I'm from the other side of Holland: Alkmaar

Boris said:
8) Welcome Brutus! Your bike looks great and your kids bike is amazing!!! ......and regards the ......''Ik kom uit Eindhoven''..... I have got to say i have been to Eindhoven many, many times!!! We used to call there for a few days either side of ''VW EURO'' my wifes cousin lived there and her aunt still does... its a lovely town and suprised to see it mentioned on here.... i used to look forward to wandering around the town :D

end we go a few times a year to the uk. end of juli to the hotrod supernats Biggleswade
and last week of august holiday near Rochester. :D

Back