Hello from the UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great site, people, so just had to join in. I'm a 54 year old hippy with the attitude of a 18 year old! I have been building bikes for years and years and I just love some of the machines on this site. My and my brother are right in the middle of building up a 'bomber' based on an old English frame. It's got MTB wheels and tyres (Tires) and is coming together well. Just a few more bits needed and it will be there!
I also own a Muddy Fox and a Giant. Looking forward to 'speaking' with you guys in the future.
Peace to you all,
Joe Poncho.
PS: I live in the North West of England and there are some awesome rides around these parts! :D

Ah, yes, Sweden. A country I have always wanted to visit. I'll bet it's real good MTB country! Is there a big scene over there for 'custom' bikes?
Regards,
Joe Poncho.

Yes, there are a lot of great places to go bikeriding in the forests and countryside! Not a whole lot of custombikes here but cruiser have started to become a little more frequent during the last few years. I don't know of any custom bicycle shows or anything smilar to that around here though.

See you around!
Petter

Hi Joe
Welcome from another part of the North West...
Where abouts are you?
I'm in Kendal

Kendal...beautiful part of the country. I'm from Newton-le-Willows near Warrington. Pretty close to the Pennines to the East and Cheshire/Wales to the South and west so have some pretty good cycling country close by but not as near and good as you have!
Regards,
Joe Poncho.

Back