Hello from Tokyo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!, im Drue living in Tokyo. Love bikes and wrenching on them for the most part of my 42 years on this earth. Recently added a State Klunker to my quiver as a beater, dont care too much rig and am having fun with the look and build. More parts on the way. Stripped as soon as I got it and letting it rust to perfection. Will put a halt to the rusting when I like it with some linseed (unless a better option). Joining as you all have some amazing bikes and Im interested to learn more!.

Tina1.jpg
Tina2.jpg

Hello all!, im Drue living in Tokyo. Love bikes and wrenching on them for the most part of my 42 years on this earth. Recently added a State Klunker to my quiver as a beater, dont care too much rig and am having fun with the look and build. More parts on the way. Stripped as soon as I got it and letting it rust to perfection. Will put a halt to the rusting when I like it with some linseed (unless a better option). Joining as you all have some amazing bikes and Im interested to learn more!.

View attachment 202260View attachment 202261
Welcome!!!!

Back