Hello from Walla Walla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I've been watching the RRB Facebook page for some time and thought I'd finally check out the forum. I love all things mechanical but the older the better. I started riding cruisers 7 years ago when my wife got me an Electra Rally Sport for my birthday. Last year I started reshaping a 60's western flyer cruiser. It ended up longer, lower and way more fun to ride. Since then I've just been salvaging all the old bike stuff I can find. I am part of a local ride group that has an average of 30 attendants on our rides. They're a great group! I think I might try the build off in the anything goes class this year. Look forward to chatting and sharing ideas with everyone.

Brokepeddler75 said:
How do I add pics?
Give this thread a try, it explains how to do it. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48
Some people are having problems with the new photobucket, so maybe one of the others would be worth a try if you do not already have a picture hosting service. I use Flickr and it is pretty easy...

Hope that helps,

Luke.

There, I think that should be a few pics of my first build. Hope that works. :)

stretch001_zpsc79f5262.jpg

stretch002_zps9619fb26.jpg

stretch003_zps87fbaa47.jpg

iphonestuff022_zps6425c6bf.jpg

Butterscotch or ivory with red striping and a red wheel set. Or burnt orange metal and chrome. Probably the former though. I dig your fat bob project.

Back