HELLO FRON NORTHERN PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,I'm Oggy (Chris) I heard a lot of Awesome things about this forum, lots of AWESOME bikes on here ! This is an incredible site for inspiration and some type of direction and idea's .
I'm from Mansfield PA I have been into bikes since i was kid kinda got away from it for few (like 25)years but been back into it the last 4 years or so, BMX, Muscle bikes, Rat Rod bikes are the best ! I'm working on one, just looking for the right parts I have a few parts gathered up just need time to work on it. looking forward to chatting swapping or buying parts from everybody

If you Get to 2009 Fall Carlisle in PA look me up North field NM 6-11 spots can't miss us look for the bikes last year i sold my Rat Rod tandem bike there sorry can't find the pic's

Later oggy 8)

Oggy, is that like Ozzy, but saying it with a mouth full of crackers? Cool name. Welcome.
JT

jtdaddy said:
Oggy, is that like Ozzy, but saying it with a mouth full of crackers? Cool name. Welcome.
JT
yeah I like ozzy ! lol !!! Thanks ! that's my nick name been called that for years ! My last name is Ogden . Glad to be part of this Rat Rod Bike Forum, I have looked here for quite awhile decided to join in on all the fun. Looking forward to chatting with everyone

oggy :lol:

Back