HELLO HELLO FROM INDO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all.
my name is dany from indonesia, i'm a newbie in this forum. hope we can share bout ratrod bike or any other bike n others related to this forum. i love this kinda style lately.. n in indonesia ratrod bike is as not so populer than lowrider bikes. it just getting started here.. so me n my friends started to build the ratrod bike. cuz it has unique style. simple but need some serious thinkin. i hope u guys can share the information how to build the nice one. i juz put some pictures of my first western flyer bike altough it's not a ratrod.nice to know ya all...peace

Welcome. enjoy te site.

Welcome!

Hey redflyer,Man It is dudes like you that make it truly an international site.I would love to see what you guys are doing over there. Don't forget the pics.

Welcome aboard Dany. If the ratrod scene is new there, you'll be in a unique position of getting involved at the beginning. I can't wait to hear about the biking scene in Indonesia!

thanks to you all bro.. best and warm regards from us in indo. here is some scene pics from us
DSC01721.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

Welcome to Ratdom......great pictures. The pimped out exercise bike is a first and very cool.

Pretty wild low riders , especially the super tall twist apes.

Nice stuff, I dig the rusty bus and the "roadkill" chopper. The exercise bike is great also, makes me want to pimp my abdomenizer...

yeeaahh that exercise bike is a hilarious idea of a friend..want somethin differrent that made everybody think and sometimes laugh.. :p

alo ........bro

ak dari jogja.....

dari bandung ya??????

disini cari referensi buat di contoh banyak sekalai :D :D :D :D

yeah that's right bro... aku dari indo, bandung, met kenal.. ya ya disini byk sepeda bagus and so rat for sure...

welcome to the party, got some very kool stuff there. luv that bus

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Back