Hello newb here in Florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Sal I live in Clearwater FL and I'm into bikes mostly mountain I have a Gary Fisher a Specialized and I used to have a lowrider bike in middle school
I really think it's awesome that this forum has so many cool bikes, and I think my latest project will feel at home here.
Ok so I purchased one of those Bratz bikes at Goodwill for $25 bucks which is basically a lowrider bike I stripped it apart made a tank painted it and recovered the seat
now I don't know where I want to go with it any suggestions are welcomed.
Here are some before and current pictures

It looked like crap and it was pretty rusty after some TLC 9 months later now I'm just looking for the right seat and handlebars I don't really want it to look like a lowrider... that's where I'm at

Nice bike,I put a brooks saddle on mine and i think it looks sweet with it. Maybe you would like a saddle like it
newpicsofratrodbike001.jpg

Thanks guys I think I'm going to slap a saddle on there but I didn't realize how expensive those Brooks saddles are, I might leave the Banana seat meanwhile and put some different handlebars on I'm also going to chop the spring and replace the pedals with some krate pedals, I'd really like to find someone locally to do some pin striping but I'll put some pics up as the project moves along.

From fellow newbie ...mint bike, your way ahead of me :) love it! and yours ratrodrog... they go well together!
Boris.

Latest posts

Back