Hello there!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My name is Midnight or at least thats what people call me. I came across this website one day looking for parts for bikes as well as bike in whole. I recently aquired a sweeet bike that I dont know what it is. I know it is a female bike but I have no clue what the make is..... I am from Michigan and work as a landscaper in the summer and a student during the school year. I am also an artist, I can draw just about anything someone asks me to, i ussually only use lead but I have been expanding my horizons lately. If you want something drawn like your bike or a car, hit me up with a photo and I can see what I do. Well thats all I can think of for right now....

Oh, I will start a build soon as well as be asking for advice.

Thanks again.

Midnight.
p_00297.jpg
p_00298.jpg
p_00299.jpg

Well, I have identified the bike as being a ladies Komet. although I am not quite sure of the year or model.

P.S. I have started stripping it down and sanded it to the metal and applied a primer. The goal is going to be kinda the same paint scheme but red instead of blue and not to sure if the accents are going to be black or stay white yet. I will keep you posted on the progress.....

Back