hello

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Erika. My husband is Luka. We love vintage bicycles on a budget :p.

Currently I have a 1959 murray sonic flite for women. It is missing the tank and fender light. I also have a 1973 murray skybolt that has all original parts, and the only sign of age is on the paint. The tires make it look like it was never ridden with the extra bits of rubber still on.

My husband has a 1950's huffy in good condition, no tank. He has another huffy that is.. 1970-1980's that looks nice after being cleaned up. And today I had found him a 1966 Schwinn Tiger which needs lots of love, but has all original parts and will be beautiful after the rust removal.

We got started via our elderly neighbors. They clean up bicycles, go picking, and completely restore by hand. They have some beautiful hand painted bicycles at their home. They are amazing people, and we enjoy them very much.

e4equted.jpg
6y5uqygy.jpg
7u9y5yza.jpg
3a2a2y6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We also have a 66 schwinn tiger, but I don't have a picture yet.

Definitely. They are great men, and very sweet. I am hooked on murray because of them, and it originated in my home area. So it is cool to me.

Haha, it is fun :). A little bit addicting though :D

Back