help me get started....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all.....started thinkin' about building a sweet ride,sumthin' low, cool, easy to ride. we got some seriously bad roads here in saskatoon and i ride lots so i go far. i'm 6'1 and 250 pounds so i'm thinkin' about a pretty big bike, solid frame and fatty tires. i like this tank thing i saw gives it a motercycle feel i never saw that before.......any way if you have any cool links send 'em my way

peace out

are you trying to use reverse psychology on us to not help out ?? :lol: just kidding

welcome !!!

are you looking for parts sources (physical locations or websites) or how-to's, got plenty of pics posted to reference to let us know what direction you want to go and everyone here is pretty much willing to help you out as you go.

from the description your giving sounds like your wanting to build a cruiser style tank bike with fat tires and a bent fork ?? sound right ?

welcome :mrgreen:
....I'd hit yard sales, flea markets, auctions,thrift stores. Oh, and get to know your local recycle center guy!!!
Just start taking in cans and talk to him while your there. Ask him to start watchin for old bikes for ya. I was gettin 'em for 5 bucks a bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome!

Back