Help me out...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just picked this little guy up while on a roadtrip. I got it from a guy who acquired it at a swap meet, and he posted an add for it in the RatRodBikes forum. He didn't know much about it, and I now know even less. I really liked the shape and rat styling of the bike but I have never heard of a Beacon Flyer. Has anyone else? I googled it for a good hour today and couldn't find anything. If anyone has heard of a Beacon Flyer let me know. It said it on the headbadge, but also has a faded section of paint which states the name of the bike. I also can't find the serial number anywhere. Lay your collective knowledge down upon me.
fullbeacon.jpg

beaconbadge.jpg

DSCF1099.jpg

DSCF1100.jpg

DSCF1101.jpg

yeah I'm excited about the possibilities, and a little excited to scrub it down today and see how clean I can get it. It's going to need a little Liquid Wrench to get started, but I rode it around the day I got it and it still cruises. A little noisy though. Appreciate the help and any other knowledge you might have on it.

Back