help please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have thhis old murray girls bike and im not sure what year it is, her are some pics
December2006035.jpg

December2006033.jpg

late 1970s-1980s-1990s.

my western flyer is first to be done then the build off, i may even use her hehehe

I need to get a beater..... Im afraid 2 like ride my bikes i dont wanna mess them up.. Im gonna get somthing out of the trash. Ill make somthing YOU GUYS WAIT! I wanna build a bike.

primersfiner said:
what do you guys think she would look like wiht 20 in wheels?

Funny in my opinion. I like chainy's idea or cut the down tubes away from the seat tube, flip the front section upside down and weld back to seat tube. Of course you need a welder.

Married or girlfriend? Kustomize it for them.

Re: put her down...

fast eddie said:
personally i like low slung bikes and lowriders, i think girls bike frames lend themselves to this better cus the curves are smoother than frames w/ a ball buster ("man-bar" as theyre sometimes called)
Ladies (or step-through) frames are hit and miss with me.
I like this one, but some some just don't click with me.

its also easy to find forks that are made to hold bmx size wheels that have a long enough fork stem that you can use em in full sized cruisers, i did thatl last night and it looks awesome! the older bikes used 1" fork stems so theyre often interchangabel, ill post a pic if i can remember.
fast eddie outty

Back