Help postig photoes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried every thing I know, took my photo from my pics, put it in photobucket, and I realy don;t get that site. can't figure out how to get a url. Wen it's done corectly I'm sure I can see the result wene previed. Could someone please help me with this?

To post your photoes... copy and paste this:

>delete paste your URL here
>copy the URL line from photobucket
>paste it between

keEp tryin'

in photobucket there are three line's

I just highlight the bottom of the three lines, which has a link starting with IMG already,I right click it and hit copy,then I return to the Forum here and I hit PASTE.

I don't even use the IMG symbol on the board here.I am able to just Copy and PASTE the IMG line from photobucket.

hope I helped.
Kev.

Jim Richsrds said:
Tried every thing I know, took my photo from my pics, put it in photobucket, and I realy don;t get that site. can't figure out how to get a url. Wen it's done corectly I'm sure I can see the result wene previed. Could someone please help me with this?
Hey What the Greenville, Hi, I'm from greedville also I got the vans. I have pics on the bucket also and I can't do the right click paste thing? so I just look at the properties of the pic on bucket and type that junk in betwixt the bracket thingies I have the junk memorized and only have to change the last part for each new pic.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/gotavan/hoist.jpg
thats me holding up my bike on the Dalmac ride Dan

Clothespin "n" said:
in photobucket there are three line's

I just highlight the bottom of the three lines, which has a link starting with IMG already,I right click it and hit copy,then I return to the Forum here and I hit PASTE.

I don't even use the IMG symbol on the board here.I am able to just Copy and PASTE the IMG line from photobucket.

hope I helped.
Kev.

:wink: I was having as much trouble when I was trying to
post pics too and this worked for me . Give it a try and good-luck.

Thanks Clothespin "n"

Back