Hey Everybody!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm new to bike building but I love old and unique stuff. I have a lot of vintage audio stuff as well as an old Porsche. I joined this forum because a couple of years ago I stumbled upon an unusual find at the thrift store. It was a "volksbike" (I have found very little information about this bike, which I thought was impossible now days with the internet). I bought it for $20, rode it along the beach sidewalk a couple of times and then decided I needed to take it apart for some reason. Fast forward a couple of years and its in pieces on my front porch and I've decided to make a project out of it. 1 because I want to do a small test project to see if I have the focus to take on a larger project someday (rebuilding something with 4 wheels and a motor) and 2 because I know how things that are apart for to long tend to stay that way. Anyway, check out by build thread and I welcome and would be grateful for any encouragement, Ideas or information. Thanks!

Ben

Back