Hey from across the pond... Exciting find??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
A big hello from Sunny Scotland! Perfect for beach cruisers! :rofl: Are there many UK folks on here?

I have only just recently taken notice of beach cruisers etc, I have been a regular on the OS BMX forums over here but kinda lost the love a bit. I still have a couple of restored BMX though, can't see me ever having the guts to sell them!

Anyhoo, my exciting news?? I have found a bike which I think is VERY rare, a clue? ... It's one for the Dyno fans! As I say I am new to all this but I do have a bit of savvy when it comes to bikes, I've done as much research as I can on the bike, I can't find one the exact same on the internet! Anyway, that's enough for now, I'll get pics up very soon... I only just received the bike today.

There are quite a few of us here, UK side!!! I'm a little way further south than you in Leicestershire!!! There's some in northern England in the Lake District and the North East!!!

There is a bit of a meet at the end of May in Billing Aquadome, Northamptonshire, and if you're on Facebook, search out ‎UK CUSTOM BICYCLE CRUISE CALENDAR

Anyway, welcome!!!

Welcome to RRB
Look forward to seeing pics.
My wife and I may be in Glasgow and Edinburgh this Christmas.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll get pics of my find up ASAP, I'm dying to give it a service and get it rolling!

Glund, I've been to a Raleigh Burner meet in Leicester! I've been asked to the Raleigh meet in Billing a few times too but never made it down as it's quite a jaunt for me and fuel costs are ridiculous these days.

Kingfish, where you headed? Maybe we'll get an Beer in! :)

Ratsphinx, Lindsay clan? I'm Fraser of Lovat, my tartan is horrid! Lol

Kingfish, where you headed? Maybe we'll get an Beer in! :)
We are thinking of Christmas in Iceland, Norway, Scotland, and Ireland this year. Nothing set yet. I'll let you know when it's closer and we'll raise a glass.

Latest posts

Back