Hey from Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a long time lurker on this site and thought I would register now that I have a bike to show. Funny thing is the bike is very much a reflection of who I am. It seems to be a bike that doesn't quite fit in to most catagories, much like myself. I often feel like I don't belong, I have a feeling that there may be some other folks here that feel the same way as I do and live somewhat on the fringes. This seems to be the place where almost anything goes, a place where people can truly express their cycling originality. I work in a very large, very successfull bike shop, I'm surrounded by the very latest and greatest in wiz bang high tech dazzlery all the time and truth be told it bores me. Don't get me wrong, I love most types of cycling it's just that the stuff I see here is what really gets my juices flowing, I find it far more interesting to see how people express themselves through their bicycle creations, the originality of some of the bikes on this site is off the charts. It seems to me that RBR is the place where people that feel they don't belong anywhere belong. I'm really looking forward to not fitting in here.

Latest posts

Back