hey guys, new guy from canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a painter from Vancouver island and i use to be into mountain bikes, still have one just don't ride it very much.
I've had to many bikes to count and most where stolen. wanting to get back on a bike but keeping it low key,
so a cruiser it is. I picked a trike up recently for 25$, I've always wanted a trike so here it is.

AprilMay09129.jpg

AprilMay09124.jpg

AprilMay09125.jpg

no idea what make or year it is but would like to know.
going to try and keep this low budget, to start some ape hangers and a nice big saddle for my fat ....
can't wait to get started on this build... so i can ride it.

oh yeah killer site guys lots of inspiration here for sure. 8)

aka_locojoe said:
Welcome. We once took a trip there to ride the Galloping Goose. Beautiful place that you live.

thanks for the welcome guys, yeah i wouldn't live anywhere else, the goose is nice trail how far did you go??
the goose is about 60km long, one day me and some fellow bikers did a 50km stretch there and back :oops: lol

redeyerat said:
aka_locojoe said:
Welcome. We once took a trip there to ride the Galloping Goose. Beautiful place that you live.

thanks for the welcome guys, yeah i wouldn't live anywhere else, the goose is nice trail how far did you go??
the goose is about 60km long, one day me and some fellow bikers did a 50km stretch there and back :oops: lol
We rode the entire trail one way. Info on our ride here.

bones_over_metal said:
Welcome,
it's great to see more Canadians on here.

Good luck with that trike it has great potential.

thanks for the warm welcome Markm & bones

bones what part of canada are you in?

-and if anyone has a clue what make and year this trike is :?: :?: plz let me know-

thanks cheers

thanks for the welcome guys, i think its great that this site has so many Canadians EH! 8)

hey herr_rudoff, glad you like i'm going to start a build thread soon.

still no idea what make and year the trike is :?: the search continues.........

Back