Hey, I got a Christmas present too!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my neighbor buds saw this at a Thrift Store and after his military discount he got it for $16.00. Tossed a bow on it and leaned it against a rock in my yard and this is what I came home to! It's pretty far gone and I wouldn't be surprised if some fisherman had hooked it out of the Chesapeake Bay! It's a skip tooth though, and I think that's a Brookes saddle!
LemkeLadyBike004.jpg

This might just have to be my new Christmas card! Taken moments ago! Yep, snow in Virginia Beach!
LemkeLadyBike003.jpg

Awesome neighbors! Mine steal bikes....not leave them! lol

rydr1 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
I need to find some truss rods like that for a few of my builds.

I need to find a neighbor like that first...not the immature older people that live around me. :x
I think we all could use neighbors like that, i had one but he moved to a nursing home and sold his place to a bunch of druggies.

Very nice, I wished I had neighbors like that as well, I think the neighbors are druggies too they leave and come back to their house back & forth, back & forth all day and night and a lot of times only stay for a few seconds then leave again which makes no sense for them to do that because these three close by towns just about close after 9 at night, also throw their crap in our yard.

Dang, hearing all these nightmares about ya'lls neighbors makes me realize just how good I really have it! Thanks for opening my eyes even furthur. I sincerely have great neighbors! I wonder what they say about me though! "Martha, that bald fat guy over there must be high! Why else would he spend so much time in his garage? He can't find the door to the house! He must have stashed his weed out there and can't remember where he hid it. That's why he's out there all the time, crawling around with all those darned bikes! And I bet those tanks on those bikes are full of dime bags too!" :mrgreen:

Anyway guys, sorry you have to deal with bad neighbors. I'm blessed to be surrounded by good peeps. We all wave to each other, sign for each other's UPS deliveries, look out for each other's kids, and get a long nicely. The worst I have it is my neighbor's cat scraping up a mound of mulch in my flower beds and leaving me a nice steamer occassionally! Now I think I'll just accept that hearing how much worse it could be! Peace!

Pretty neat old lady there. My neighbors just think I am weird because I ride a different bike everyday. Well, lately I ain't riding anything except a snow shovel. :lol: Cool deal though and nice of your neighbor! I would bring her back to a new life!

I am the weird neighbor they all talk about.
I'm the only one with a big snow blower so I take care of their sidewalks and they tolerate my grinding and noise making in the driveway. A little kindness go a long way.

Back