Hey Ricky....my 63 foot Skid!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
armor all thats the ticket lots and lots of armor all SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH POP!!!!!

Ok....I didn't get a Chance to Lay another one down yet..YET!

what the heck is a Metric Foot :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A foot is a foot....30 Cm is 30 Cm.

When I'm done Ricky..I'm making my own Rap Video as well..
I'll show yaa a 37 year old Father of 2 Slaps down the
Mackin'est whack tracks and beats.

WORD! :wink:

ha! I made a new one.. Dont try im telling you kev. Ill embarress you, You cannont compete with me lol. I cant wait to see it.

ricksterr1221 said:
ha! I made a new one.. Dont try im telling you kev. Ill embarress you, You cannont compete with me lol. I cant wait to see it.

and this is coming from a guy who can't tell the difference between
nipple's....and nuts.
:mrgreen:

Bring it on Spanky! :lol:

skoda said:
This is the funniest thing I have read all month!!!!

:lol:

This is very funny. If only we could see the side by side competition, and see who talks the most smack.

I havent laughed this much since Mr. Mad Skillz
Mad skillz

man :roll: o man .... you guys are a real good chuckle i just had to explain why i was wipin mr noodle off the screen!!! :oops: no the food /soup noodle you dirty thinker people!!!! good grief may canada win !!

Dude wheres kev been? DID U CRASH DOING UR 75 FOOTER, Or did some gangster shoot you for making a rap video?!

i once layed an 80' patch with my lincoln, but you guys are crazy to be doing this on bikes. ill see what i can do.

Back