Hey rydr1!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are a couple of pics of my Felt. I will post some more when I get the chainguard repainted, I had some problems with the paint not drying. Don't use Valspar for anything! Two weeks, and oven like temperatures the stuff should be dry by now.
It has: Brooks grips, B67 saddle, Dyno ape hangers, Nexus 7 speed hub, Porkchop 47 tooth chainring, Fly 180 mm cranks and BB, Tektro front brakes, and a few other things I know I am neglecting.
8ball2.jpg

tank2.jpg

put something fun between your legs
somefun.jpg

one of my stretch cruiser just for good measure this one will be a different color by the end of the summer.
bigcruiser2.jpg

Fastfix said:
Cool bikes, man. What happened with the paint? To humid?
Thanks!
I think it is just bad materials I have read about others having the same issue with the same brand.

Nice bikes, I also had some problems with the Valspar spray bomb paints, lays down nice and slick but stays sticky forever, like theres no kind of catalyst in it what so ever.

Thanks.

Yeah I figured after two weeks + I would be okay. So I wet sanded it with some 600 grit and shoot some clear over it. All it did was load up the paper which is not supposed to happen, and it went as far as to flow back out to the point some areas did not even look like they had been touched by the sandpaper. I am scared that my wire brush will get gummed up and I might not even get the paint off the part.

Well...well...well , your title caught my attention. :mrgreen:

Sweet rides man. The felt is coming out nicely with the custom components. The stretch cruiser is a cool ride. I have always liked the triple tree forks on the stretched cruisers.

Thanks for sharing.

rydr1 said:
Well...well...well , your title caught my attention. :mrgreen:

Sweet rides man. The felt is coming out nicely with the custom components. The stretch cruiser is a cool ride. I have always liked the triple tree forks on the stretched cruisers.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man! I know I have been threatening to post pics finally did it!
I thought that would catch your eye :D

Latest posts

Back