Hi all! From the Netherlands

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello rat rod bikers,

I'm Jasper a 26 year old artist / art teacher from Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Which is just getting into the whole custom bike thing.
I spend my days painting, and working part-time with kids, doing some art-projects / activity's and developing these.
I graduated from art-school about a year ago. During that time I worked in a museum, and had a part-time job at Schiphol airport working in security.
(I was on of those anoying people who ask you all those questions and check youre passport and documents)

At the moment I'm building my very first rat rod cruiser.
I've build a couple of bikes before. Some mtb's, bmx and building a road-racer and freeride mtb as we speak.

So now it's time for some pictures, here are some of my bike's.

My very first dirt / street mtb build.
pbpic485292.jpg

pbpic485299.jpg

my trials bike
pbpic1354620.jpg

My Koga Myiata road racer.
pbpic1585499.jpg

My cruiser project.
pbpic2097516.jpg

I'll make a separate thread about this rat rod cruiser build.

Re: Hi all!

Welcome
Very nice bikes. 8)

Very cool collection, welcome aboard! How do you like the hookworms on the BMX cruiser? I might put a set on my tandem...

WELCOME ABOARD!

Hi,

The cruiser is sold some time ago.
Still got the hookworms though, and used them on several bikes.

They are pretty grippy, and don't wear fast at all.
There a bit on the heavy side, but beefy as ...

thanx all,

Here is the thread with my cruiser / boardtracker build
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7747

I've almost finnished my Kona Hoss Dee-lux MTB which I'm taking to germany in a few weeks to do some riding over there.
Right now its slick shod, for some vigorous training on road (like I've actualy got time for that, but hey its a start)
Still got to put on my front brake (a hayes hfx9dh with 210mm rotor) oh and a chain and some pedals would be nice.

pbpic2228247.jpg

pbpic2228248.jpg

Back