Hi All, Just Introdcing Myself! (Gilroy, Ca.)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just stumbled on this website by accident. Man this is cool!! I ride a Felt "Little ......." but would like to build up my own version of a "rat-rod" bike. I love the look of the old motorcycles especially the Harley WR race bike. The Felt V12 was the first bike I saw that reminded me of the old school bikes and motorcycles. I'm not trying to push Felt bikes I'm just letting you know my tastes. I ended up with the "Little ......." because it was for sale locally and relatively cheap also felt was out of production of the V12 at the time. I am in the process of building an old school bmx bike using a Schwinn Stingray frame that I had since the early '70's. I hope to get an old Schwinn 24" frame and rat rod it.

Neal

WELCOME! 8)

Welcome to the site.

I am in the process of building an old school bmx bike using a Schwinn Stingray frame that I had since the early '70's

The original mountain bikes were balloon tire bikes, and weren't the original BMX bikes actually Stingrays? I sure wouldn't mind seeing a little bit more of that history in here.

Back