Hi everyone I"m new

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have been looking and reading here for a while now. I have had a schwinn beach cruiser frame (newer china one) and been wanting to cut it up and build a cool bike. Last week i finally started working on it and then I rode it this weekend. It was a big hit, I got lots of looks and coments on it. It is not done yet, I still have a lot of work to do on it. Sorry I don't have any pictures yet, I will get some as soon as I get the fork together and back on the bike. This site has given me lost of ideas and motivation. Thanks

bike.jpg

ok here is a picture, I guess it is kinda mean to talk about a bike and not have any pictures. I know how everyone likes pictures.

da_catt,
Welcome to the forum!
It looks like you paired the Schwinn with a donor MTB (front disc brake, rear freewheel cassette). How about some detail pics in the 'Bike Gallery' or 'Bike Build' section (post a link if you already did that), would love to see what you're doing for brakes (can't see any brake cables run) also, would like to see what you did to the seat post.

Cool bike!

Cheers!
Dr. T

Thanks for the welcome.

bicycleguy, I am around the salem area.

Dr. Tankenstein, I did use some mt bike stuff on my bike. the front brake is not done. I got this front wheel for free with the disc on it. I have a avid cable disc brake setup to put on the front. that is my next project for the bike. As for rear brakes there will be none, or i will use my shoes. Next time I am working on my bike i will take some pics and put it in the 'Bike Build' section .

Latest posts

Back