Hi everyone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, first off AWSOME SITE and AWSOME BIKES! ok with that out of the way lol. Hi, i live in so cal , venice area and have been into bike since i was a kid but with my 2 sons into fixed gear bikes i have gotten backinto bikes and fixing them up and painting them. I am a total noob at this all but i know my way around things and am a fast learner. OH yeah as you all will see i am really bad at spelling so sorry in advance. i am into beach cruiser and i love the ones that look like the old cook brothers /powerlite bmx style ones but i am really getting into the stuff you all do now. i am starting my first project which will be a simple but cool (i hope) cruiser. i have a old junker firmstrong bike that is the base for my project. while its not my first choice its all i got at this point and time. well i wont spill all the beans right now but it snice to be around other bike lovers and i hope to see you all around the forums and the streets someday

hb.

Latest posts

Back