HI from a Biker in Peoria Arizona

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I just picked up a 3G Venice and while looking around for customizing parts and suggestions, this Rat Rod Bikes site kept popping up. Well, I lurked for a while and I think this is one of the coolest sites around. Really good blogging and great forums.

I've read the rules and I moderate a forum for our Brotherhood RC, so I'm familiar with how forums work. You wont have any problems from me.

I live in Peoria, AZ. Started riding bikes when I was a kid with my yellow and brown Huffy w/apes and a banana seat, I think it was a Laredo. Next came a Redline BMX, a GT Pro Performer, a Klein BMX cruiser, a Specialized Rockhopper (1990) (I still have that bike), a GT Zascar, five motorcycles, then back to bikes too with an 09 Mongoose Otero Pro, and finally now a 2012 3G Venice cruiser in flat black and gloss blood red. My wife rides a GT Avlanche, my son rides a Mongoose BMX and my Otero too. My daughter rides her pink Mongoose BMX (getting donated) and now loves her new baby blue 3G Venice cruiser.

We ride Harleys too as I have an 01 Sporty and an 07 Street Bob. Both, BTW, are black - the fastest color. :)

So there you have it. My intro. I love riding all kinds of bikes and love the old skool hot rod and lowrider styles. Primer black and primer grey are colors too! Old skool style flames, scalops, and heavy metal flake rule - and so does this website!

Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!

OH yeah! also forgot about the frankenstein BMX sidehack my dad and I built in our garage when I was a kid. That think was righteous!

Back