Hi from AZ!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Larry and I'm from Phoenix. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce my self before peppering you all with questions I have regarding my bike! I've spent a day or two looking through the gallery of bikes and I have to say the bikes represented here are mighty impressive, lot's of talent!

I have an Electra RatRod ('05?) aluminum frame. So far I've only put a springer on the front but would like to do a bit more to it, but not sure if my ideas will work. I am sure I found the right place to get the help I need.

Larry

Welcome to the holy grail of bikedom Larry 8)

I got a set of chrome struts for my RatRod frontfork today. Decided I didn't want suspension after all (kept changing my mind between a Monark repop or a springer), but wanted to add a little bling so went the strut-way. Only new problem is, now I have to figure out another way to attach my frontlight, no room for both.
Great hobby isn't it. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the welcome Ace! I told you I'd make it over here, took me a couple of days though.

Those struts are a real nice addition to you RatRod! I really thought about those but in the end decided on the springer. I'm trying to figure out a way to stuff a 8sp on mine on the cheap. I put my question(s) in the How-To section, so if you have any ideas I'm all ears!

Back