hi from lovely east cleveland ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi i'm Tim. Been looking at this forum a while and decided to join in. I love all thing mechanical, especially bicycles and motorcycles. I collect (ok hoard) bikes and just buy or trade for stuff that strikes my fancy. Love banana seat bikes and chopper bikes. Okay so thats a short intro and hopefully this will be alot of fun Froggy.

So a little more about me. I was raised on a farm and by my maternal grandparents. I was in a way spoiled because if i wanted something my grandfather would get it for me. For example when i wanted a bike my grandfather brought bike parts and the two of us proceeded to build bikes. Through the years we built bikes, minibikes, motorcycles, and fixed up old junk cars. I live in east cleveland ohio whose claim to fame is the bus driver that knocked out a passenger on youtube.

Welcome to RRB. I look forward to seeing your chopped up OCCs and what you do with them.

I'm going for more a overgrown bmx vibe like sand rover. Love that bike. I'm keeping the occ gearing. I actually built a super krate out of a like new green occ for my wife to match my 20 in green stingray repop. Then I found a repop manta ray with the 20x4.25 rear wheel and a coaster break. Beautiful bike, well when I got it home my wife saw it and straight jacked me for it so now its "her bike" Well at least it got her into my sickness, uh i mean hobby.

Yoothgeye built sand rover and his build inspired me to build Fugsley with Harley tires. Its going to be fun seeing your take on a fat tire bike.

wanda027_zps82b42d04.jpg

Back