HI from new gal from Nor Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a vintage Trophy brand rat rod bike I'm working on. I'm in a all girls hot rod car club, I have a 65 Fairlane wagon. I'm a gearhead and love vintage stuff!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/ ... _15281.jpg
mass2010me.jpg

425539_3437621303929_1239424231_n.jpg

417450_3603051879590_1943298376_n.jpg

307038_3292391313270_254690933_n.jpg

old school 64 said:
Welcome from Manteca !! Any pics of your wagon ?? I have a soft spot for old Fords...What part of NorCal you call home ?? Enjoy !! :D

Hi, I
m going to get some pics uploaded but I cant seem to do it right.

Throttlequeenkim said:
old school 64 said:
Welcome from Manteca !! Any pics of your wagon ?? I have a soft spot for old Fords...What part of NorCal you call home ?? Enjoy !! :D

Hi, I
m going to get some pics uploaded but I cant seem to do it right.

at the top of the forum under topis it will explain how. the easiest way is to have a photobucket account and after you upload the pics to photobucket you put your cursor over the pic and click on the image code which is the las option then paste :wink:

old school 64 said:
Hi, I live just out of Sac. I'm trying to load pics now but having a hard time.

Throttlequeenkim said:
deven_science said:
Welcome from Sacramento!
Thanks! I live just out of Sac in Citrus Heights.

Cool! I lived in CH for years. Maybe I'll see you at one of the rides that come up in the events section, or Second Saturday.

:D
Throttlequeenkim said:
Rat Rod said:
Welcome! :D

Are you copying and pasting the "IMG Code" from Photobucket into your posts?
Hi, I got some on my opening page but can't get one on my avatar.

it can only be an 80 by 80 pic, you need to resize with photoshop

deven_science said:
Throttlequeenkim said:
deven_science said:
Welcome from Sacramento!

Cool! I lived in CH for years. Maybe I'll see you at one of the rides that come up in the events section, or Second Saturday.
Cool! I will be at the next Sat ride with Adam Hooligan. I use to be a Hooligan with him.

Throttlequeenkim said:
deven_science said:
Throttlequeenkim said:
deven_science said:
Welcome from Sacramento!

Cool! I will be at the next Sat ride with Adam Hooligan. I use to be a Hooligan with him.

Is that Karfer you're talking about?

Latest posts

Back