hi from winnipeg

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow well that was a waste :( i pressed "submit" and it told me to "log in" so i have to type this up again. lol

anyways, im gerald 20 years old but i go by ajon. well ive been doing this for a month now. ive always been interested in old school bikes. i have four bikes, one new school bmx , and three old school. (2 banana's and a bmx)

why did i get into this? i thought it would be fun to get a couple bikes fix them up and me and my friends could ride around town on these cool bikes. hah plus its summer and i got a friend coming from london this month!

i picked these pedals up local for $6! "giving everything away cheap sale"
9f02f762.jpg

here's the first banana i picked up. underneath the green is a yellow. i think im going to keep it green looks nice. im probably gonna change it next year cause of the paint chipping on it. my favorite and most comfortable out of all my bikes.
c6f2da88.jpg

this one here i picked up just a week ago. that's what it looked like when i bought it off the guy! except it didnt have the white seat it had another old one. i think ill put that for sale. i wont use it anway.
e83de167.jpg

i want to repaint the blue one, but i want the stickers safe! anyone know any tips on saving them?
ba3b89cd.jpg

well thanks for having me!

ajon

DUDE THATS SICK THAT PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE!

HotRodRob said:
Here ya go ajon, for your viewing pleasure :D
Bikes108.jpg

Bikes103.jpg

and just to give you an idea of possibilities to oddball bikes, how about a folding bike?
Bikes110.jpg

Bikes111.jpg

Back