Hi from Wisconsin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Ryan,

I've been building a multitude of things for as long as I can remember. I've always had a passion for bicycles since I was very young. We all know the feeling of freedom that we got when we were kids with our bikes. I've been racing Mountain bikes for 8 years trying to stay in shape through college and starting my career. I was talking with a co worker about this lady in milwaukee that does motored bicycles. I kept the idea in my head about these motored bicycles for a few years. I finally saw an artical in a motor trend I believe about a guy that built a motored bicycle out of a bunch of cheap items. That and the need for a new project started me on my way to building a motored bike of my own. I started last august with getting the engine kit, 62 schwinn frame ect. I'm actually nearing completion and will share later on what it took to build.

Take care all

Posted some pics of my build under the Builds Category. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the photobucket pics, but I think the links work. Check it out and thanks for the welcome!!!

Back