Hi I'm Andrew just joined I've been intobikes for years

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Andrew been into ebikes for years not so easy in Scotland as unusual parts are hard to come by hopefully I'll get ideas here
IMG_20230515_184956_073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm surprised to hear parts are hard for you to find. Seems like every specialty piece I'm forced to buy for lack of resource resides in the UK, China and Amsterdam at twice the cost to ship. Nice lookin bike. Show us some more.

Hey andy, man thats a wild n busy machine you got there! ummmm if that bikes electric can I ask what the fuel tanks for

Hi man hope all's good thanks for the message,not use to the forum yet,the tank houses my electrics,and a sneaky brew🤠

My guess is distilling mash. :happy:
Your not wrong

Hi. I'm surprised to hear parts are hard for you to find. Seems like every specialty piece I'm forced to buy for lack of resource resides in the UK, China and Amsterdam at twice the cost to ship. Nice lookin bike. Show us some more.
I'll put up some pics when I work out how to do it,,it's finding unusual bits and bobs is the problem like forks,and bars take care andrew

It houses my electrics and my sneaky brew trust me you need it in Scotland🍺

Hi Andrew I managed to post a pic of one of my bikes was going to work on it today but Scottish weather,won't allow hope all's good out there,

Attachments

• IMG_20220305_121328_134.jpg
    IMG_20220305_121328_134.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back