Hi! I'm newbie from Jakarta Indonesia!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night all...! :D :D :D

For the first time I would to says sorry if my English is bad. Let me introduce my self. My name is Bayu, live in Jakarta, I'm 19 years old, I love BIKES very much and now i'm riding Phoenix 20'' women bike(not exactly know the year of this bike, I think it's 1970, because, all of my friend who have the same bike and they told me that my bike is 70's). I gave this bike a name, her name is Rosemary. I have colored baby blue on my bike, because I love Schwinn fair lady. Hehe..! I hope from this sites we ( all of the people who loves rat rod bikes) can get some good knowledge over the rat rod bikes in the world, and than we can make this world clean from pollution with use our rat 'artistic' rod bike!
Last but not the least, I want to ask guidance to the senior of this sites because I'm just a newbie kid, who don't understand about this bike, but I really want to knows deeper and deeper about this... Because I love bikes.. :)

Long Live Rat ' Artistic ' Rod !

Wheelcome, Bayu :D !

Your bike is called Rosemary?! That sounds very german :p . . .

regards, Paul

Markm said:
welcome :mrgreen:
If ya have questions, ask away!!!! :D

Thank you Markm, that's what I would do!
I have so many questions over Rat rod bike, for example about the colour, model, etc because now I have some project to build 20" rat rod, but for the first time maybe I must saving my money to buy a pair of white wall tire, etc.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Later I wil tell you about the progress of this bike, I hope it would be a natural awesome bike. :) :) :)

nomoregears said:
Wheelcome, Bayu :D !

Your bike is called Rosemary?! That sounds very german :p . . .

regards, Paul

Gute Nacht Nomoregears...! :)

Honestly I had seen Rosemary's name when I studied Germany Language in highschool.( But sorry, my deutsch is not good.. :( :( :( ) I found this name in the exercise of writing message, and I think it would be a graceful name for my baby blue bike, Hehehe...! :D
I have some question, I'm a big fans of chopperbike, nowdays how is the chopperbike style in Germany? Is that bobber, cruiser, limosine, or with a straight frame maybe? I want to build some chopper frame too because with a big tire from chopperbike, wil not make me tired to ride this bike. But it must be spend more money :( :( :( So I want to build a bike in stages, now I have a project in 20", but I very very hope for the next project I can build 26" Chopperbike... Amien.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Oh ja, Sie haben einem facebook?

Danke Sehr...

Latest posts

Back