hi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey everybody,

I've been checking out the forum for a while and I thought it was about time to start posting. There are are a lot of truly incredible bikes on here and I love the creativity that goes into them. I live in the San Francisco East Bay and I make a living drawing silly pictures as an illustrator. Way back before I was able to drive me and my friends were really into old bikes (especially Schwinn's). Our bikes were definitely ratty and the more unusual the parts the better. I've had a couple frames and parts hiding in storage for quite awhile, and now it's time to bring them back to life. Mark

This is and illustration I did a couple years back while I was still in school. It's the only one I've done with an old bike in it, but maybe it's time to do a few more.

repaired.jpg

Welcome to the site, it would be cool to see someone build forks like that using monkey wrenches to hold the front wheel.

WELCOME! Someone here is actually making the handle bars you drew ! Great "art", by the way!

Back