Higgins Flightliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Promised myself I wouldn't buy any more light or middle weight girls bikes this year. That being said, I picked this up at a flea market shop this morning. I just couldn't resist when I saw it had a perfect tank light lense. (a first for me)

001-26.jpg

003-17.jpg

004-14.jpg

005-10.jpg

thanks for lookin,
Jules

Cool, that's a 58-60 with that chainguard. Usually you see teal frames with chrome fenders, that was the one they must have made the most of. ~Adam

Rustinkerer said:
Cool, that's a 58-60 with that chainguard. Usually you see teal frames with chrome fenders, that was the one they must have made the most of. ~Adam

Cool. I woudn't of guessed it as quite that old........

Rustinkerer said:

Here's one I got for the wife a couple of years ago (free for cleaning a neighbor lady's garage).
Believe it or not she (the wife) actually rides it like this!
It must be one of the more common ones like Adam described (as far as colors go). I think this one is '61-'63, but I'm only guessing.

DSC06719.jpg

DSC06724.jpg

I think this one is '61-'63, but I'm only guessing.
As far as the catalog illustrations show, that chainguard was only used til 60. Then the smooth Flightliner/Spaceliner style guard shows up. ~Adam

Back