Higgins Header Bike & Dyno Deuce

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Picked up this '53 JC Higgins header bike from fellow RRB member soulshine73 a couple weeks ago. It got here early last week and I did some quick thrashing to get it put back together so I could take it to the HAMB Drags in Joplin. It made a pretty sweet pit crawler for the weekend.

DSC00375.jpg

Also found this Dyno Deuce on CL while down there, its in great shape and bonus it even came with the Owners Manual.

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

Sweet Dyno,Marty...I'd seen the Header bike at your place earlier in the week but I see you added the optional beverage holder since I saw it last...no doubt a necessity for the HAMB Drags festivities...eh?...P 8)

Yes, the beverage holder came in very handy while cruising the pits at the Drags and the pre party at the hotel parking lot. I might just have to give it a little more use at Greaserama. Ok, Ok, I'll be honest...a LOT more use.

My neighbor has that same Higgins. He said that he had one just like it as a kid.

Latest posts

Back